(TFT) Re: What makes a good Solo / Programmed Adventure?

From: Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>
>  The one thing I've never been able to do well
> in TFT is making a good programmed adventure.  I was
> wondering if anyone had any thoughts that make one
> great or ho-hum.

Well, after running through GrailQuest and OrbQuest (thanks, Joe), I can say
that GQ is far superior. It gave you lots of choices, lots of opportunity for
roleplaying, picking up followers, etc. The more possible threads, the better.
OrbQuest was essentially "Walk into the room, kill the occupants, go to the
next room." No roleplaying required.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader