(TFT) fleshing out cidri/gazetteer online

Podliforku
OK, a few months ago I posted a start of a gazetteer of the places around
the duchy of dran and got a couple of bits (from Joel?), anyway - givern all
these cool random bits, I've stuck it online at
http//www.ozemail.com.au/~casliber/tft/gazetteer.html.
Now Michael, I liked the skeletons, so lets juxtapose dice rolling,
randomness and creativity: watever you see and feel like fleshing out with
some NPCs feel free to do so ( or anyone else for that matter) and I'll add
it to the gazetteer. e.g below is a mere start of a bit on Podliforku (see
map at back of ITL) - now I started an encounter table - say, feel free to
start making some generic/sample encounters (say, famous ghost of orc wizard
blah blah or whatever)

A ramshackle town/port with a notorious reputation for piracy, Podliforku
has little in the way of local government apart from a local Mafia-type
Thieves' Guild which employs most of the pirates. Not surprisingly, there is
a lot of money and black market goods in this town, which attracts merchants
and dwarves from all around. However no merchant admits to dealing with folk
in this city.
Podliforku Encounter Table
2:Vampire*
3:a band of dwarves*