(TFT) Neil's Thorsz

Neil,

It's great that everyone has their own view on the Thorsz and his estates.
Maybe Rick Smith will pipe-in and explain his view.  Rick ran a PBEM using
the Thorsz backround.  Myself, I used Gamelords, "The Free City of Haven"
and attached their other Thieve's Guild modules to it in my campaign that
lasted 5 years in the early 80s.  It was just fortunate that Gamelords
produced the two non-Metagaming modules for TFT, Forest Lords and da odder
one, and I attached these to my campaign.

Yours in Cidri, who's just been lurking,
Justin