(TFT) TFT: Magic Item Creation

Here are some of the questions I find painful:
How much is a +1 DX sword worth?
How much is ANY magic item worth!
How many wizards do you need to create an item? Do they sleep, rest, eat,
etc...
How many apprentices? Do they sleep, rest, eat, etc...
How much fST can you create in a day? Is that in eight hours? 16 hours?
Can you rush it?

Things like that. The whole potion and magic item value tables seem
horribly messy to me and arbitrary to me. I'd like to be able to compare
the amount of work that went into the creation of any two magic items, but
it seems like this varies according to the rolls
each time a magic item is made.

Molotails
(See

That doesnt bother me so much. I like the work you've done but the problem
is that the two most important ones (-1/Mh and -1/hex) are easier to
remember than a table...

Michael