(TFT) Thoughts on some old threads...

Excellent analysis! I love this kind of stuff...

It was

Yes. I played Pendragon campaign and I also liked that part of it. I didn't
like all the "personality rolls" though. Felt like I was a puppet...

few

I use a system called "Pre-Adventuring Experience" that allows you to make
risk rolls to see if you can get extra points during character creation
based on what your life was like before you became an adventurer.

I've also used the Jobs table to pass "Down Time" when a couple of
adventurers have been mismatched. How about creating Risk Tables that go
into *detail* about what happens on a failed (or successful) Risk roll?
Modelled on the similar Pendragon tables...

Just an idea...
Michael