Re: (TFT) Illusory Light?

> > > Or more clearly, does an Illusion of a firey or glowing
> > > object emit light such that it may be used to read by?

When an illusion is disbelieved, it vanishes. Not just
for the one who disbelieved, but for everyone. Doesn't it say something in
AW about part of being a wizard is having enough control to NOT disbelieve
their own illusions?

Any illusion that can act as it's own light source sounds like a pretty powerful spell to me. It's funny because I'd always imagined illusion as manipulating shadow to produce it's effect.