Re: (TFT) Solo 1 & Civil War Data needed

Michael, is this a 6 chamber revolver or a single chamber muzzleloader?  If

it is a 6 chamber revolver, 15 seconds for that chamber to turn seems
awfully long.  I like the rest of the data.

Also, I assume Missile Weapon talent still adds +3 to the Dex roll.
<

Actually the weapon statistics give two attributes - first its ROF of 1
(the low rate) and then that its a lever-action weapon, which gives it more
like a 2 shots per turn (matching the single-shot weapons in Interplay #2 -
Western weapons).

The description of the weapon says: "The single action meant the rate of
fire was low, but this could be "fanned" by a skilled person (increase ROF,
count as hipfiring)."

So my gut says to use the lowest ROF and allow 'snapshot/hipfiring' at a -4
DX (as per Interplay #2, p. 15, DX FACTORS).

Keep in mind I'm not going for realism - I'm trying to keep the Cavalry
Sword useful for a as long as possible - right up to lasers if possible!

The problem with "realistic" weapon statistics is that they generally have
knives doing 1 point of damage. The conversion system tries make it match
*existing* TFT weapons better.

re: Missile Weapons: Actually I use these:
SHARPSHOOTER <MODERN> (SHS, IQ 8, Costs 1, cb). Gives a +1 DX bonus for
rifle weapons only.
SHARPSHOOTER II <MODERN> (SHS2, IQ 9, Costs 1, Prerequisites: Sharpshooter,
cb). Gives a +2 DX bonus for rifle weapons only.
SHARPSHOOTER III <MODERN> (SHS3, IQ 10, Costs 2, Prerequisites:
Sharpshooter II, cb). Gives a +3 DX bonus for rifle weapons only.
SHARPSHOOTING (SHS, IQ 9, Costs 2, Only 1 if Marksmanship, rp). This allows
+4 DX (with any specific weapon), provided the shooter fires only
once/melee round.

Michael