(TFT) Introduction as Requested

 > Please introduce yourself to the rest of the list.

Well, I prefer to lurk two weeks before posting, but I can
make an exception.

Steven K. Mariner, gamer geek from about 1978ish onward,
with one period of extended hiatus and one period of
sluggish involvement in the hobby.

Got into Melee (and Wizard, as I was to later find out,
hence technically TFT, not just Melee, but hey, pick your
own nits) in one of the last gaming groups of which I was a
member.

Can't seem to find the rules anywhere, but have enough of it
committed to memory to require only occassional rebuking
during a game...but, then, I haven't played in several
years.

Well, there you have it.  Not much of an introduction, but,
then, introductions are only what you make of them.