RE: (TFT) Re: Pistol accuracy

> James Eckman
>
> There have also been shootouts with police and suspects at 4 feet were
> both sides emptied their guns without a single hit! It's different when
> your being shot at!

Oh absolutely, and I mentioned that as a factor.  I just meant that the gun
itself was not a large factor - if you don't aim, you won't hit much.

-Brad<

That's one of the diferences between the real world and the TFT rules. In
the real world, the weapon determines how deadly the attack is. In TFT the
abililties of the Hero determine how deadly the attack is. Somewhere in the
rules it makes the a point of noting this.

Michael