Re: RE: (TFT) Re: Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

> For the third set I was thinking of paying to have them
> printed using an offset press, and hoping to sell enough to
> reduce the cost.  (If the price is right and enough people
> are interested I might do the previous two counter sets this
> way as well.)

Count me in as interested.  BTW, as an 'end user' means of
giving lightweight counters some extra weight without having
to glue them to anything, people might consider clear
contact 'paper'.  I slapped clear contact paper on both sides
of my Car Wars counters, made them much easier to handle.  It
seems fairly durable.