RE: (TFT) Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

Other GM's have told me that this technique works surprising well.

For some reason I got fascinated with TORG and wound up picking up most of
the supplements for it (they were VERY cheap!) and I find it as fascinating
way of combining different genres.

Each player can shape reality to a small extend to match their "origional"
reality around them and each player is also adapted to the reality they are
currently in.

Fascinating for the "genre-appropriate" rules especially. I've always been
meaning to adapt those to TFT someday...

Michael