Re: (TFT) Calendar system for Cidri?

The Fading Suns RPG is an excellent example of this. Some people have told
me that Spelljammer was really well done as well, t though I've never
looked at it myself.

I thought the list pretty much agreed that it was a  dumn idea that should
generally be ignored.

Why does a ringworld make *more* sense than a Dyson Sphere?

Michael