Re: (TFT) Re: SAFETY

Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
> HEY!  Your computer is infected with the SirCam virus which randomly
> mails files from your computer to addresses on the internet.  I've been
> getting these all week from you - GET YOUR COMPUTER FIXED!

Sorry, folks, didn't mean to include this back to this list - still on my
first cuppa.

I'm still amazed at how stupid people can be when it comes to using
their computers, first to get the damn virus, then to ignore getting
the fix in afterwards - I'd mailed "Roxie" twice already.

As a side note, the original posts aren't making it to the list, are
they?  I see them in my tft forlder because they're addressed to the
list, but as the list owner, I see a lot of stuff there anyway.  I just
wanted to make sure that I'm the only one seeing them.

Even if they slipped through, they've been de-fanged by the demime
program, so there are no attachments,

Now back to work...