RE: (TFT) Crippling Hits --> Bleeding rules.

>Hi all,
        While I'm thinking about crippling hits, I
thought I would pass on an optional rule.

        When rolling to find the location of the
crippling hit, if a 7 is rolled or a 12 or higher
is rolled the wound is a 'bleeder'. (Thus head
wounds are usually bleeders but some bleeders are
not head wounds.)

        With a bleeder a serious artery is cut and
the wounded figure will take 1 point of damage
per 6 turns (30 seconds) until healing occurs or
the wounded figure takes them self out of combat
to keep pressure on the wound.

        A minor change that allows realistic bleeding
sometimes.

        Rick<

Dont you also have *other* bleeding rules for normal hits?

Have you posted these other bleeding rules?

Michael