(TFT) new game sysytem based on TFT?

Umm right. A few reasons why we haven't all sat down and written a new games
system:

(1) consensus - the biggest barrier would be getting everyone to agree on a
set of rules.
(2) time - writing them would be time consuming, a commodity I lack due to
having 3 kids under 5.
who really feels like startnig from scratch? I also dislike the idea of
being conversant with a million systems - I just want to roleplay. I know
AD&D, CoC and TFT - I learnt Runequest many (red) moons ago and liked alot
of it but wouldn't have time to roleplay fully any more systems.