RE: (TFT) Monsters --> Prootwaddle IQ.

I like that myself. It's much more in line with the fantasy idea that
Animals have their own 'secret world' with gods, totems and other fantasy
stuff....

I think you're probably right. TFT is one of the least politically correct
games out there! Some of the commentary suggests that Steve Jackson was a
rather merciless GM. I suspect that people got "turned into" prootwaddles
quite a bit...

Ducks are one of the main reasons I've always hated the RuneQuest world....

Well, they do make good 'kobolds-like' creatures....

Michael