(TFT) TFT Codex 2000 updated

I have updated my TFT Codex 2000 page(s) recently.
I added Ron Pehr's article "Character Backgrounds for FRP" from TSG #60. It's not specifically for TFT but I have found it useful with various games and have made it part of my own TFT campaign.

I have started posting game information from my Loran game setting. It's actually from two+ games;
 a. various incarnations of my TFT Roleplay campaign,
 b. PBM Umpire/HOTT wargame campaign.

There's loads more stuff to come from both games, now I've gotten round to putting it on the 'net.

Regards,

Chris Nicole
TFT Codex 2000 - www.loran.karoo.net/tft