(TFT) Rick's been bullying players for 20+ years?

Michael said in part:
>The previous discussion is not interesting to me. I'll decide how I like
>your GMing after I've played in your games and then I'll be glad to talk to
>you about it.

	Ah, but the STRUCTURE of the previous
discussion is what I find fascinating about your
arguments!  In order to attempt to strengthen
your case you _have_chosen_ to make wide
statements about my GMing style.  I "bully";
I "coerce"; I force parroting behaviors"!

	Where as you "reward players for TRYING".
Of course, if they don't try in the way you want
it is your way or the highway.  But that is not
bullying in any way!

	And yet you have publicly criticized other
people on the list for constructing straw man
arguments!

	As to the question: have I been bullying
my players for more than 20 years, perhaps you're
right.

	Rick