Re: (TFT) Magic Item Economics

Thanks guys. I have gone ahead and put a spreadsheet together. I've
discovered that there are some problems with the economics. Some items give
absurd profits (Charm, Little Death) while some have almost no profit (Magic
Fist). I am redoing the chart so that the following weekly profit margins
can be realized by a wizard if he sells the item at the indicated fair
market value: ~$300 per week for lesser magic items and ~$500 for greater
magic items). These values go up a bit for projects lasting more than a week
because of the weekly chance of ruining the project. Assumptions:

Wizard's Lab is rented at $150 per week + $50 per week in materials.
Each apprentice provides 25 ST/day and costs $50/week ($25 salary; $25 room
& board)
Wizard can provide 25 ST/day
All materials are available at the listed fair market values

I'll post my sheet when I complete it.

--Ty