Re: (TFT) Pentagrams and gates?

At 7:41 -0500 2/14/04, Peter von Kleinsmid wrote:
Did Mark have some applications in mind?

PvK

Different parts of a castle, both protected by Permanent Pentagrams. I'd like the castle's defenders to be able to go from one to another without having to go outside the pentagram, so that e.g. messengers won't be magically waylaid while running their errands. It's not convenient to cover the distance with a whole row of permanent pentagrams. I could do that, I guess.