(TFT) Turbo-destriers?

All,
	more weird antics.

	Can a warhorse (in barding, Expert Horseman knight riding) ...

a) ... take advantage of a Speed Movement spell (cast, presumably, by a nearby wizard) to get twice the MA? (Maybe double-strength spell version?)

b) ... gain +4 MA by drinking a Speed Movement potion (or two)? (Of course, you can lead a horse to a potion trough....)

c) ... use a double-size Speed Movement magic item?

c.1) ... use a self-powered and always-on double-size Speed Movement item? (So the horse doesn't have to will it on, nor use ST to power it.)

(Aha, *now* I know why Shadowfax is so fast. It's those swoosh-marked Nike horseshoes he wears....)

If any of these *does* work, I assume there would be no further bonus to the damage done by the rider (or against rider or horse) above that on AM pp. 30-31.
--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967