(TFT) A game system much like TFT

Gentlepeople,   I used to be a more verbose list member but my energies have been focused on historic miniatures and wargames over the past two years.  I would like to pass on some info to you all about an RPG game system I purchased three years ago that is well worth you taking a look at!  This simple system (16 pages of rules) I think is much better than TFT and is still supported. The game is called Pocket Universe and is found at http://www.io.com/unigames/pu/ . It was written by Jeff Dee co-writer of Villians and Vigilantes, the superhero RPG.  The great thing about the game is its cost.  Shades of the Old Melee and Wizard: $4.95.  The price is worth just the looking at.  Go to the website and examine all of the freebies this will give you a good idea about what the game is like.  If you join he Pocket Universe list serv, the files contain many other downloads including two issues magazine much like Interplay dedicated to the game.  Tell me what you think!        Yours in Cidri,
 Justin