Re: (TFT) stainless sword and pole arms

> What's this "use your sword as a crowbar" maneuver exactly? I can picture
> the grip, but have a hard time imagining what one does next.

Depends on what the opponent does. If he doesn't half-sword, and you get to
him when his blade is low and in front of him, you can get your tip over his
right arm and under his armpit, and lever him over. If you step to your
right and close, you have a good chance for a pommel strike, which doesn't
do more than rattle him, but it does set you up nicely for a posta longa
throw (your right foot behind his left, and your arm across his chest).
Those are the easiest to explain.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com