Re: (TFT) Pole weapon users must charge 3 hexes in a straight line ru le.

David,
    That seems like a fast and simple, yet elegant solution.  For anyone who wants to tone down the pole weapon damage I'd say this is a good way to do it.  This is a house rule I might adopt some day, though historically, and currently i am mostly a by the book GM.

John