RE: (TFT) Prehistoric Creatures Round 2

>>At 21:48 -0400 5/27/04, TFT Digest wrote:
>>>ARGENTAVIS	SIZE	9+	ST	15-25	DX	12	IQ
>>>	4	MA	4/28	ARMOR	-1	BITE/BUTT	1d
>>>	CLAW/KICK	0	TRAMPLE	0
>>>Largest flying bird size of ostrich w/27' wingspread, predator
>>>not scavanger
>>
>>Dunno what this guy's mass is, but he's going to have trouble
>>feeding himself if he can't do more than 1d damage. He'll have
>>eat a whole lot of little somethings. I'd sort of expect him to
>>eat a smaller number of bigger things, but that would imply an
>>attack (talon?) with more than 1d damage.
>>
>I'll check into it I probably left somthing off this one this has
>been done over the last week with many stops along the way I am
>finding there is a bunch of little things that got dropped along
>the way.

This big guy preys on hare sized animals not being able to gulp
down chunks larger than 6" at a time. I did forget the
swoop/charge attack though where he does 2d+2 damage. He had a
wingspan of up to 27 feet and stood about 6' tall, they figure he
was very much like the modern condor but much greater size, hooked
beak and talons. Weight is given as 170-240lbs (77-109kg).

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com