Re: (TFT) Dragonodon Universe

> Actually, though, even absent aerial photographs, one finds that
> significant details CAN be reconstructed.

Yes - the tricky part is more finding it in accessible and complete enough
form, for the times and places you're interested in. Maybe eventually
there will be a huge geographical database that can generate maps. I think
we're still at the stage where, especially for prehistoric times, one
needs to find specific maps made by scholars who wanted to present what
you're looking for. Or, a map that's really well done, and is sort of
close. Sometimes seeing a really great map can inspire its use for a
gaming campaign, which is an easier direction to go than thinking of a
time and then looking for maps of it.

PvK