Re: (TFT) multiple replies, one message

On Fri, September 15, 2006 12:19 pm, Ed Thorn wrote:
> It's not actually a refinement, it's really the only way to read the
> spell.  "...can give it more strength." is a follow-on thought to 'loses
> one ST per day'.

I don't think it's the only way to read the spell. I wanted there to be
such a limitation, but it didn't look like it to me or my friends, nor I
think to the player who had the three-day cow plan.

The description says, "give it more strength" and not "restore its
strength up to its original level". I think the spell makes more sense the
way you read the description, though, and would also think the ST should
be limited to some degree by the ST of the original body (as you also
suggested).

PvK