Re: (TFT) fiction ?

There were/are dragonlance novels

-- "John Gfoeller" <johng3110@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear TFT list,

Do you know if anyone has written fiction based on or using TFT ?  For
that
matter, has anyone written fiction using any role playing game ?  E.G.:
TFT,
AD&D, Traveller, etc.

It's dawned on me that the character generation systems and the milieus
and
the other rules of role playing games could be good tools for
generating
characters and scenarios and encounters (respectively) for fiction.  I
was
wondering if anyone has thought likewise and done it.

just curious.

-- John