Re: (TFT) Lifeisfun: Weapons and STR mins

Peter,
    How did you turn ...

> To me, it is more of a measure that after
> two minutes, you would no longer be able
> to swing the mace if you were strength 9.
> But by contrast, a strength of 11 would
> still be able to weild the mace after the
> two minute flurry of orc smashing.

   Into ...

>  Some weaknesses shown in TFT ST rules:

   For myself, the two sentences above show how much more powerfull simple rules are.  The less the game tells me what to think about the system, the more I will think about the system.  Help me to see how this is a mandate to inscribe a layer of more detailed rules.   Wont that leave the GM and players nothing to think about, just a lot to memorize?

     David Michael Grouchy II