Re: (TFT) A new idea for Goblins

Hi Rick,

I like the general idea a lot, definitely adds a very cool racial design option - I just wouldn't want to apply it to TFT Goblins. TFT does provide the traditional spear-carriers - hobgoblins - dumber, no redeeming characteristics. But the race of Goblins ala TFT plays into the fairie lore much better (much as I like elves, they are certainly not the only traditional magical race), and allows for more creative scenarios based on "different is different, not necessarily evil"

Hmmm - aside from the occasional insect model I had never considered a race going through the equivalent of metamorphosis. This has a lot of potential....

Best,

Eric