(TFT) Legends of the Ancient World - 5th Century King Arthur Game

Hello all,

I know this is a TFT group, but I wanted to announce an online Yahoo group game I'm just starting.

It takes place in a non-historical 5th century King Arthur world. It's related to but not really a continuation of the King Arthur game I ran a few years back using modified TFT rules.

I'm starting it up again, but this time I'm going to use the Legends of the Ancient World rules from Dark City Games.

Feel free to join and make a character, or just lurk. I've got three characters so far and am willing to take a few more.

- Marc Gacy
marcgacy@earthlink.net