RE: (TFT) Talents

   I remember using a club in Dave Seagraves campaign with my wizard.  It was
very effective.  But it doesn't elucidate the difference between talents and
spells, in fact by not costing any points it seems to be outside the system.

David Michael Grouchy II
> From: hulkasgt@yahoo.com> > Yes, I was using maul (or club, in some
instances) for free because everyone knows it. And since the maul and club are
both wooden, neither interferes with spell casting (apart from the bit about
needing two hands...you can't have the maul readied when casting high-IQ
spells, but the club doesn't have that problem).>