Re: (TFT) Half-Hex Corridors

"I use half hexes as crowded hexes at a -2 DX penalty."

Why?

"A corridor of hexes and half hexes is topologically the same as a one hex wide corridor running along the hex grain."

THIS is an example of mapping reality to the "grid" rather than finding the propper grid for reality.
I'll build MY stuff to my OWN specifications thank you.
HOW MANY are you gonna send to "correct" me?
Are you "banging little folk on their heads" to get your goons, or can I beat your towns police with a few lucky rolls?
What THEN Mr. GM?

"I start digging..."

Gonna just give up and not play with me?

I HOPE so!
At this point I need cooperation, not a bunch of crap.
Give me access to y'alls old CODE.
What the hell are y'all doing with it?
Waiting fer the likes of ME?
< speaks in the tone of the 'Poltergeist' girl >
"I'm HEERREE"

Else if get outta the way of progress.