From: Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 12:16:21 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons
... Thrown Weapon talent is available to all warriors (IQ 8). That allows you to effectively throw your weapon at anyone within 3 hexes *and* re-arm. That rule alone can be used to simulate the Frankish axe-throwers, for example. A Frankish Warrior can have Knife (1), Sword or Pole Weapons (2), Axe/Mace (2), Shield (1) and Thrown Weapons (2).