Re: (TFT) first Saturday in May?

Jousts, Riding the Rail and "Deadliest Warrior"

I believe Sarge spoke of a Jousting List awhile back.
Well how you handle the specific issues involved here apply along such a wide range of circumstances that rules are required here.

This is NOT a judgement on Sarge and his ideas.
I've got to go back and review his stuff again.
This IS inspired by his work and I hope to reciprocate.

Just a FANTASTIC "Trip" for the Derby winner this year!
The move that broke the little guy free was literally one horse wide.

An object in motion tends to remain...

Doesn't make too much sense for hex-sides...

However, I ride Huey from Sunset Beach to Seaside regularly and get to measure the little geldings hoof-prints at different gaits, just like the Babe did with lil' Joe Sewell.

Hexes help for position and at those speeds it's a heck of a DX check (costs fST to check) to change hex-side facing.

Car Wars called this a "handling check".

Was it the "Author Mitchel" dance schools?
Anyway, remember the "footprint charts?"

16 squares per hex.

Am I making any sense YET?!?

Then there's the Deadliest Warrior yahoos.
My goodness above me, I am better than these guys all by my lonesome!
INCLUDING their computer team!

?

??

???!

Proof?

Where do they get their numbers?

THINK...

>From an amalgamation of southern California yahoos, that's who.

The virtual "warrior" is the result of a "partners" type golf game where the team takes the best shot.
TWO guys, not a thousand representatives of the body type they describe as "average" for the warrior.

Oh! It gets WORSE!

On 'Pirate vs. Knight' they REALLY messed up.
The computer guy said that he had to "tweak" the Slythren Studios "five year development" program to handle "black powder".

"I've" got the 'Death Star' EASY!

They go on to make numerous errors of omission, such as the chemical mix of the powder they were using vs. the mix of powder available ot the "era" of Pirates they chose to represent.

What do these yahoos intend to do when it comes to 'Storm-Troopers' vs. 'Morlocks' or Hobbits vs. whatever Mike's gonna pull outta his...

Oh yeah!
I can put a Jerry Rice on the field.
These guys don't seem to allow for that...
?

It' s nice to know that I'm hitting SO close to so many of the same factors that TEAMS of people are ending up settling on...

I tell you a second time...
Jay is a cellular super power...

Any requests?