Re: (TFT) football stuff

At 22:50 -0500 2/15/10, Jay wrote:
He Who must not be named would probably be like a Debartalo of yore,
building the most powerful team possable.

He Who Must Not Be Named clearly values fanatical loyalty above most things. I suspect that results in his team not being as powerful as it otherwise could be. That, by the way, is probably a good fatal flaw for many arch-villains to have...

resperation increases about 4
fold (~45 breaths per minuet, about the same rate as a newborn),

I really can't recall, but I rather suspect being born is particularly "strenuous exercise". It certainly is for the other partner, the mother, and up until late in the process the infant is sharing a lot of the blood chemistry.

Forensic Science Agency for Northern
Ireland has indicated that a more reasonable assessment of the minimum
muzzle energy required to inflict a penetrating wound lies between 2.2 and
3.0 ft7lbf (3 to 4 J)."

This seems reasonable. My Daisy should go up to 10 J or so maximum. I believe it'd break the skin on 10 pumps, but maybe not on 2 pumps.
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635