Re: (TFT) world on a "standard" (?) table map...

Actually I can see waterfalls on floating islands existing in rare circumstances. Floating islands could be done with some sort of magnetism, i'm sure, while having the rocks be of the sort that they gather water through condensation (think like a glass of water, but multiplied to massive size of a floating island, and giving the rocks a much better condensation rate based on environment). This sort of water could pool on the islands and then fall down to the planet with massive gusts of waterfall for days (or given the right circumstances, it could even be a continuous thing). Its not likely, but it can be done.