RE: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

Good one. Though I'll say in my defense that you didn't quote the part where I said I don't have my books at work!

All right you guys, when he puts up the next one, the lesson is to looka t all the rules, and not necessarily answer the question he implies asking.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com

Quoting David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>:
Neil Gilmore wrote

On my maps, the megahexes are always present, and we use them. So the player's whines are moot. I doubt that I'd get those complaints in my game, as we'd have already been using the printed megahexes. Therefore, the ruling would be 'tough noogies'.

Here is my prepaired one sentence answer.
The slinker has to stop and attack, giving the awakened wizard a chance to
strike back. This alone would negate the need for him to try sending the 7-hex fire down the corridor.