Re: (TFT) Sports stuff

There is also no reason to think of an attack in Melee as counting as one attack. I've fenced myself, and what you say is true, but the fact that each 'attack' involves mutliple thrusts and parries is what many don't seem to understand... just as we'd call that 'an attack' in fencing, an attack in melee is not a single swing with the axe.

This also arguably makes the armor rules make more sense.... strong armor will prevent a lot more individual hits from doing much (or any) damage, while weak armor will let the hits add up to their full effect.... hence armor doesn't really 'block' in TFT, it mostly just reduces.