Re: (TFT) Jay get's intrested in the "Bridge of Khazad-Dum" scenario by Mr. Miller while worring about the east coast TFT'ers

Okay, one well done scenario is pretty much a microcosm of the game its for
it seems

I got spooked at lightning and am full aware of some of the more complicated
options available at the second troll bridge but I forgot about my own
arguments about proportion when considering the attempt to block the bridge
in the first place.

In another depending on how you draw it instance a Troll is a lot bigger
than a dwarf.

As I describe the Average Hero for the major races I peg Dwarfs at about
four foot six, or just a couple of inches taller than a hex.

TFT ITL says they average under 5 feet tall so Im okay there.

It doesnt say much directly about Trolls, mainly that theyre large and
range from near maximum human ST to twice that.

A quick scan says that Ogres are forbearers of Giants and I have Giants
pegged at 12 foot on average.

So I put Ogres at around 10 feet tall.

Trolls could be in that same range, or maybe a bit smaller?

Of course their ST exceeds that of Giants so maybe their bigger?

Still, just about any way you look at it a ~10 foot tall Troll is gonna be a
least twice as large proportionally as a 4 1/2 foot tall dwarf just like a 6
foot tall Human is proportionally twice as large as a 3 foot tall Halfling.

If its a Red Rover line and Im the Troll looking at Human, Dwarf, Human,
then Im heading for the Dwarf.

Physically its like saying Ill take on the first grader.

If he gets a The Blind Side like push and the Orc Swordsmen arent
attacking but rather are packing into a hex nut to butt and rushing
forward in scrum-like fashion then Id imagine several could get across
before Gandalfs Lightning takes it out.

Oh, I put preliminary wings on the Grievous Balrog, the grey Legos by his
right leg represent a Human Hero.

http://www.wix.com/maoutsaou/gomandi#!gametools/photostackergallery2=4