Re: (TFT) Solo-Playing the Opposition in Melee / Wizard

I've considered using Two Hour Wargames (specifically Swordplay)'s reaction system for NPCs in many games... doesn't take that much modifying, actually. Not sure if it would work out great, though, as that game is about one scale larger than TFT (TFT is 5 v5. Swordplay is more like 20 v 20.)

You can get that for free and give it a shot.