(TFT) correction to paragraph: New campaign...

>>"bob" and "monty" awakened the players real world selves,
>>and of course monty pulled out his m1911 and shot them in the tavern.
>>In following rounds the mage 'control personed' Twofingers,
>>extracted information from him. They shot two fingers after that. Nice
group :)

should have read:
course Monty pulled out his m1911 and prepared to shoot 2fingers in the
tavern, helping to defend his 2 friends.
before the shooting could take place, the MAGE control personed 2fingers
and they questioned him.

2fingers explained that Lightstone had cast a banish spell, and trapped the
players in this dreadful world.
his job was to rub the players out. why go to all the trouble of banishing
the players and then rubbing them out? Good question.
Lighstone wanted no chance of the bodies ever being found.  What do you
think happend to jimmy hoffla? :D

Why did lighstone port all 3 of them?  Eachone had a connection to
lightstone and he was kill 3 birds with one stone.

Well that my devious mind at work. hope youve enjoyed, hope it makes it
clearer.