(TFT) navigating the complicated parallel worlds: Modern Talent list for TFT?

Since one of the players told me she likes modern games, and thought i
would give the players the ability to
build modern world  or as I call them "real world" alternative characters.
This will have to be done eventually.

They will eventually meet up with and challenge Lightstone in either the
real world or fantasy world.
there is much potential in this sort of game.
They could well meet up with a very very old James Dean, and Marilyn
Monroe.

Does any one have a list of modern talents for TFT?

It might be as simple as adding:

chemist for alchemist,
natural scientist/research/computer research for scholar,
deduction,
driving for riding.