Re: (TFT) Timing problem: Disengaging. GEVALT!

At 18:40 -0400 3/12/12, Joel wrote:
I created a sword for the game  its a +2 broadsword vs undead.

Is there formula, if there is i cant find it, for making magic weapons?

Advanced Wizard has the rules for enchanting weapons, pages 25-35. I don't see specific rules to make a weapon extra-powerful against a single type of enemy (although flaming weapons would be more effective against some enemies, etc.). One might imagine a combination (+2 sword)/(amulet vs. undead) item which would Avert undead but without actually injuring them more than the normal sword; that might still be a pretty effective weapon if used strategically (avert into a corner, cause to fall trying to flee, attack with +4 DX vs. a down opponent).

Starting on AW p.35 are the rules for inventing a magic item; that might be a good place to look to create your own "special" sword, etc.