Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #253

<  I worked out some ventilation details for one dwarf city. >

That's a really good point.
I'd been thinking a pretty strong metabolism and a nutrient dense diet
(something like MRE's... maybe Dwarfs soilent-green?) might make some sort
of "stable earth" thing possible (and they get gunpowder) but hadn't
considered the outgassing.
>From a SimCity pov this is infrastructure like any other utility but it's
interesting to imagine how it works generally.
In a high magic setting the "utility" guy might pop over and cast a little
gate for stuff like air, water, and rubbish.
In a not so magic world the goblins finding the vents could be bad.