Re: (TFT) Aimed Shots

Seems to me that the Halfling ranged weapon bonus was there in original Melee (before ITL and Talents were a concept) and so could (/should) be replaced with a description saying that Halflings tend to be good with throwing, and many of them learn Thrown Weapons or Missile Weapons, but they don't get an inherent bonus. Or for those who like racial bonuses, give them a discount on the IQ points required to study those talents, but no inherent bonus.

Also GM's don't have to include sha-ken or make them available, especially not to Halflings.

Although, I am imagining a funny scenario where you essentially copy the Krull plotline with the twist that the destined savior would be a halfling, and the "glaive"(tm) would be some enchanted sha-ken with Quiver of Replenishment and Weapon/Armor Enchantment. LOLz.

PvK