Re: (TFT) TFT Tonight: How to make players even more miserable. To the DOGS, I say! Suggestions as players? or dms?

That would do it for me.  They had a hint at where Gebo might be going
during the last game.   They heard he was going towards the elven
lands to find a portal.

Any portal in a storm.

The idea that some one might be paid to find GEBO on their be half is
a good one.

This has an unexpected blessing.  It gets them out of city and
exploring the local lands.   On the other hand, I had adventures based
out of the city untill they were ready to go to The old empire to find
the portal that will get them home.

Best laid plans...