Re: (TFT) But I want to charge with my javelin...

So the thing is a game, soooo it's a "hero" as pointed out on another
thread I think...
Outta my, needs coffee to stop evaporation, I'm how old now and what
was that hi all isn't the thing a situation where pole, sword, ax are
fitting the die progression?
It's the room full of monkeys with typewriters on Family Guy but 1d6,
1d6+1, turtles all the way down, done business
Well okay... seems I'm burnt on the analytic side, whichever that one
is, so I'm shutting up now.
TRIED to stop when I was considering plugging in a 9-pin serial port
into my open usb 2 conn on the mainboard... oh yeah... convinced
myself to check some mail as I'm getting too much and that chat thing
got me
I'm learning that win7 64 bit and the 4 core thing is a weird bird
strongly resembling a Dodo and a few of my good habits have become bad
in this environment... like updates
And oy, it begins again... they'er HEEEEARRRR
Got something for y'all on this... Three Musketeers bit for some
example stuff... couple o three hours or so and we'll see
Wasn't that the Partridge Family's manager in the jeep with one of
M.A.S.H.'s great lines "god damn army"?
I'm to old to "evaluate" anymore... crimminy, I need glasses now
I constantly forget this and have to go get them which is such a calm
and comforting feeling when it doesn't stop but I'm not gonna wise up
into an old lady chain Amy sorry
In the morning
When you rise
And all that... got characters to kill