Re: (TFT) Hanging Magic in TFT.

Or, a character falls unconscious when (damage+fatigue) = ST-1, but doesn't die until they've taken their full ST in damage.

And while we're swiping stuff from GURPS: What about a house rule that lets wizards take damage (rather than fatigue) to power spells in an emergency, gaining a few extra points of available ST? I'd say it should be made freely available as an option on casting the spell, rather than needing a new spell/talent, since it's already balanced by the taking-damage bit.