Re: D&D classic Psionics in TFT - Rick's observations.

> Rick Smith

I am also not impressed with D&D's psionic
> rules.  (The link below goes to a web page
> where someone tries to figure out how they
> work as written, and it demonstrates many
> examples of why those rules suck.)

I'm reading this page you linked Rick, and it is well done.

Very useful resource for those GMs who have never encountered or used the psionic rules before.

One thing I would like to point out to first time users of Psionics.  None of the psionic attacks have any effect on non psionic using targets except for, and only, psionic blast.  One has to exist on that dimension to dance on that dimension.

Thanks for the link,
I will comment more on the rest of your notes as I catch up.

David Michael Grouchy II